For a more functional smile
- Fillings: A filling is a common procedure which removes decay from a tooth in an effort to preserve the tooth.
- Crowns: Crowns are dental caps made of porcelain and/or metal alloy that entirely cover a tooth.
- Extractions: If a tooth needs to be removed, an extraction is needed.
- Dentures: A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues.
Get that smile makeover
- Orthodontic Braces: A dental appliance used to straighten teeth and are typically made of metal, ceramic, or plastic.
- Implants: Permanent fixture of oral health care that provides an excellent solution to replace missing teeth, restoring the natural appearance of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental porcelain that adhere on top of your tooth, covering up any flaws or imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Lightens teeth dramatically that can go from yellow or a dark color to pearly white in just minutes.
Maintain good oral health
- Routine Cleanings: A type of oral hygiene procedure to remove plaque, calculus and stains from one’s teeth.
- Oral Appliance Therapy: A custom-made oral appliance worn while sleeping that gently moves the jaw forward with easy, non-invasive treatment to relieve symptoms of sleep apnea or snoring.
- Porcelain Veneers: These are thin, translucent pieces of ceramic used as a coating over teeth that can be applied to the front or back of teeth to improve their shape, size, color or alignment.
- Sealants: Provide protection against tooth decay by sealing off potential spaces where food and bacteria can get stuck.