For a more functional smile
- Fillings: A filling is a common procedure which removes decay from a tooth in an effort to preserve the tooth.
- Crowns: Crowns are dental caps made of porcelain and/or metal alloy that entirely cover a tooth.
- Extractions: If a tooth needs to be removed, an extraction is needed.
- Dentures: A denture is a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues.
Get that smile makeover
- Orthodontic Braces: A dental appliance used to straighten teeth and are typically made of metal, ceramic, or plastic.
- Implants: Permanent fixture of oral health care that provides an excellent solution to replace missing teeth, restoring the natural appearance of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental porcelain that adhere on top of your tooth, covering up any flaws or imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Lightens teeth dramatically that can go from yellow or a dark color to pearly white in just minutes.
Maintain good oral health
- Routine Cleanings: A type of oral hygiene procedure to remove plaque, calculus and stains from one’s teeth.
- Oral Appliance Therapy: A custom-made oral appliance worn while sleeping that gently moves the jaw forward with easy, non-invasive treatment to relieve symptoms of sleep apnea or snoring.
- Porcelain Veneers: These are thin, translucent pieces of ceramic used as a coating over teeth that can be applied to the front or back of teeth to improve their shape, size, color or alignment.
- Sealants: Provide protection against tooth decay by sealing off potential spaces where food and bacteria can get stuck.
Request an Appointment
To request an appointment at Creekside Dental you may call our office at 509-737-0327 or complete the appointment request form below. We will then contact you within 1 business day to finalize and confirm your appointment.
If this is an emergency, or if you are trying to cancel or change an existing appointment, please do not use this form. Contact us by phone at 509-737-0327.