Careers at Creekside Dental
A thriving, multi-doctor dental practice is looking for a scheduling coordinator to join our dynamic team. Computer proficiency, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task are required. Experience in the dental field is preferred but we are willing to train the right individual. Bilingual (Spanish) and knowledge in Dentrix software is also a plus.
The ideal candidate will exhibit our five core values which are to be coachable, kind, helpful, cheerful, and reliable. These values are invaluable to our office because they ensure that our team and patient experience is exceptional.
Our mission at Creekside Dental is to provide high quality patient centric care while serving our community locally and abroad. Our team is inspired to excel professionally, and we facilitate maximum opportunities for personal fulfillment
- Develop positive interactions with patients as they enter and leave the office
- Answer phone calls, transfer calls and take messages as needed
- Confirm and schedule appointments in line with patient’s treatment plans
- Verify patient insurance eligibility and obtain any documentation required
- Collect payments and perform routine billing tasks
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
Competitive pay, paid vacation, 401K, dental benefits, continuing education credits, uniform allowance, and bonus/incentive plan.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject JOIN THE TEAM: [job title you are applying for].