Careers at Creekside Dental
Those who apply must have a kind and compassionate disposition towards patients and work collaboratively with a team to provide quality patient care. Strong and effective communication, computer proficiency, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task are required. Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred. Our ideal candidate will have experience in the dental field, however, those with all levels of experience are welcome to apply.
Applicants must exhibit our five core values which are to be coachable, kind, helpful, cheerful, and reliable. These core values are vital to our office because they ensure that our team and patient experience is exceptional.
- Develop positive interactions with patients as they enter and leave the office
- Answer phone calls, transfer calls and take messages as needed
- Confirm and schedule appointments in line with the patient’s treatment plans
- Verify patient insurance eligibility and obtain any documentation required
- Collect payments and perform routine billing tasks
- Maintain an organized and clean work environment
Competitive pay, paid vacation, 401K, dental benefits, health insurance, uniform allowance, and bonus/incentive plan.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject JOIN THE TEAM: [job title you are applying for].