Careers at Creekside Dental
An established multi-doctor dental office looking to add to our growing team. Applicants must have strong and effective communication skills and provide uncompromising patient care. This position requires an individual who can work collaboratively with the dentist and maintain clinical autonomy over particular clinical tasks. Our ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience, but we are willing to train the right individual.
We provide a full patient care experience through services including but not limited to, orthodontics, crowns and bridges, implants, wisdom teeth removal with general anesthesia, and sleep apnea therapy. Candidates should exhibit our five core values which are to be coachable, kind, helpful, cheerful, and reliable. These values are invaluable to our office because they ensure that our team and patient experience is exceptional.
- Greet patients and prepare them for treatment
- Prepare patient suites for treatment by setting up instruments and materials as needed
- Sterilize instruments and clean patient suites in accordance with guidelines
- Assist the dentist and hygienists through four-handed dentistry
- Perform lab tasks such as impressions, retainers, and nightguards as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions and maintain accurate patient records
Active Dental Assistant Licensure in WA State
Current CPR/AED certification
Competitive pay, paid vacation, 401K, dental benefits, continuing education credits, uniform allowance, and bonus/incentive plan.
Full-time or Part-time
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject JOIN THE TEAM: [job title you are applying for].